Mainstream Support and Maintenance for all RecordPoint Software Products is available when all of the following conditions are met:
(a) For a period of two (2) years following the release of the Successor RecordPoint Software Product;
(b) Microsoft is providing General Support on the underlying SharePoint Platform (see Microsoft Support Lifecycle); and
(c) A current and/or fully paid subscription or Support and Maintenance contract exists.
Providing support for End of Life
RecordPoint are committed to working with you to ensure your Records Management systems are supported. We appreciate that there may be questions or complications in planning for your move to new versions. If you find yourself in this kind of situation, please contact your RecordPoint Account Manager.
Mainstream Support and Maintenance means:
- RecordPoint’s normal support offering, as set forth in the RecordPoint Software License and Support Agreement. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Service Packs, Cumulative Updates, Hot Fixes/Bug Fixes; and
- Product design change requests and new feature requests from Customers.
- Customer Self-Service that is available for all customers for the duration of the Software Product’s life. Self-Service resources are available/accessible online and includes Knowledge Base articles, Product Information, etc
Software Products means:
- All RecordPoint system software that is available as general release (RecordPoint Licenses & RecordPoint Connectors).
Successor RecordPoint Software Product means:
- Any new release to the Product is made. This can be either a Major (“full release”), Minor (“dot release”) or any Cumulative Update (“CU”) providing new components, enhancements, a change in functionality or cumulative bug fixes.