Configure FileConnect Enterprise
To Edit Connector Details you need to be assigned to the Application Administrator role in Records365.
Records Managers have read-only access to the Connector Details page.
The Records365 FileConnect Enterprise is a premium connector requires an additional subscription. If you believe your organization is subscribed, or would like to inquire about subscribing, please Contact Support.
Add the FileConnect Enterprise Connector in Records365
- Sign into Records365 as an Application Administrator
- Click on the Cog in the top right hand corner
- Click Add Connector
- Click on the FileConnect Enterprise tile
- Enter the Application Client ID from the Azure AD App Registration as provided by your Technical Consultant into the Client ID field
- Click Download Settings to download the connector configuration file for FileConnect Enterprise
- Click Server Component Installer for Windows or Linux to download the script to set up FileConnect Enterprise on the host agent
- Choose the Aggregation Level in Set Aggregation Level
- Click Save then Enable