Feature Enhancement: Reporting and Analytics additional Freeze fields
With the latest release of Records365 we are excited to extend the reporting capabilities for freezes. The reporting and analytics feature now includes additional fields for those freezes applied to records allowing you to have more detail of the freeze. The freeze information exposed within reporting capabilities gives you more insight when reporting on
- all holds applied to a record
- all records within a hold.
More information can be found on the additional freeze fields here.
To include the additional freeze information in your reports
- Download the .mez file as outlined in Downloading reporting files section
- Install the .mez connector as outlined in the Installing the Custom Data Connector section
- Refresh the data within your Records365 Power BI report.